Close Protection Domain
Welcome to Close Protection Domain,

Please Log In or Register.
Security is our main priority and you will not be able to view posts or navigate on CPD until you register or Log In.

Introduction to Keith50 new member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction to Keith50 new member

Post by Keith50 on 25/3/2015, 17:27

Hello everyone,
My name is Keith Morgan and I am glad to have found CPD via the internet.

I am trying to become an Executive Protection Officer hear in Canada, but am willing to travel.

I reside in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

I have 5 years ex Canadian Military reserves 2 years 11th Field Artillery Regiment and 3 years with the 2nd Field Engineering regiment base out of the Fort York armories in Toronto. Leaving rank of Corporal due to a broken heel.
Trained on 105 Howitzer FN C1 and C2, Stirling MK4 Machine gun (SMG as I knew it) GPMG and M60 grenades.

I am a member with the Guelph Rod & Gun Club base around Guelph Ontario (Member for the past 7 years).
Am a shooting member with IPSC Ontario Black Badge certified. Shoot the CZ75 SP01 Shadow and the AR15.

Posses my valid PAL and my dual Ontario Security and Private Investigators License.

Have Hand Cuff training, but no Batons

I want to enter into this sector of work and have been trying but having no success.
I am hopeful that someone can help and guide me as to what I am missing or if my past qualification help me.

Best regards,

Keith Morgan

Keith50
Guest (Unverified)
Guest (Unverified)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum